Why hire a run coach?
Online coaching is really successful for number of reasons:
– you get a personalized training plan tailored just to you
– your coach works with you to meet your goals
– they help to modify and adjust as needed
– your coach helps you stay organized and on track
– the accountability of knowing someone is checking in on you
– protection from yourself (sometimes as runners we can be stubborn and make bad decisions)
– someone to talk to, your own personal virtual run buddy, and cheerleader
– access to an RRCA certified run coach
– plus, it is way more affordable than one-on-one in person coaching
I am currently working with clients on running plans of all sorts of levels. I coach everyone from first time 5K runners to people looking for half and full marathon PRs, so I know we could create the perfect plan for you.
The plans involve an initial phone call to discuss your goals, current fitness level, workout schedule, running paces, etc. which usually takes 30-45 minutes.
Then I make an individualized plan just for you based on your current levels and your goals, no two plans are alike.
You and I both have access to your plan on a daily basis so we can monitor your progress and adjust as needed. That means just because your plan is made doesn’t mean it is set in stone. You have me there to help you modify and adjust if we need to, like if something comes up and we need to rearrange a few days. This is a great benefit to having a coach.
If this is something you are interested in, or if you have more questions please use this form to contact me or email me directly at BackatSquareZero@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
*Be sure to read Why Work With Me: Client Testimonials for information directly from my coaching clients.*