Koss feature sponsored by FitFluential LLC.
Looking for some awesome stocking stuffer ideas or inexpensive presents to purchase for the running/exercise enthusiast in your life. Look no further – 1. Koss Fit Series – FitClips and FitBuds are designed for women, by women so they not only look great, they stay in place even through even your hardest workouts. These sweat resistant little beauties come with 3 different sized ear cushions so you can be sure they’ll fit you just right.
Normally $29.99 they are currently on holiday special for $19.99 at the following retailers: Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Walgreens, Kmart, and Sears.
2. Nuun: Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs – In tons of amazing flavors, Nuun is a great way to hydrate before, during, and after exercise. Nuun tabs are way easier to transport than big, bulky sports drinks (keep a tube in your gym bag or car) and they pack next to no calories.
$6.00 per tube.
3. Honey Stinger Energy Chews – Perfect for refueling during those long workouts. I personally find these chews much easier to take than gels. Orange, Pink Lemonade, and Cherry Cola are my favorite flavors.
About $3.00 at local running and fitness stores.
4. Healthy Bites – These delicious little bites are healthy, gluten free, snacks that are great for pre and post workout. (I could eat them all day who am I kidding.) They come in a ton of fabulous flavors that taste more like a dessert than a recovery food. Plus the founder, Lindsay, is wonderful about catering to all your cravings – that time I wanted key lime pie bites… no problem!
$6.99 for a dozen or $8.99 for custom orders.
5. Oiselle Randies – A three pack of seamless tech undies made to stay put as you knock out those miles. Amusing running inspired sayings on the back make these bad boys a lot of fun. Plus a three pack counts as three gifts right?
3 pack is $48.00.
6. BAMR Bands – These are the first headbands I have found that don’t slip off when I run. They come in great styles (I love the chevron) and colors and the owner Katie is wonderfully helpful and willing to take custom orders.
$10 – $12.00 per band
Willing to splurge a bit more on a present. These glorious gifts will show your generosity-
1. Mizuno Running Wave Rider 17 – The Wave Rider is an amazing neutral shoe that the runner in your life will love. The newest update, version 17, just released with even more improvements and a sleeker styling for an absolutely brilliant run.
Wave Rider 17 retails for $114.99.
2. Garmin Forerunner 10 – The Forerunner 10 is very simple to use and allows you to track your mileage and pace with ease. One of the most affordable GPS watches on the market this one is a beauty every runner would love to find under their tree.
Retails is $129.99.
3. & 4. – Race Bling by Erica Sara Designs – Since wearing your race medal for weeks on end is not exactly practical, or normal, Erica Sara Designs has come up with something even better – race bling you will want to wear.
Pieces range from $18 – $118.00
5. CamelBak Dart – The Dart is perfect for those long runs or rides. It is surprisingly small and light weight making it easy to carry, yet it still holds 1.5L of hydration making it perfect for those long, hot, workouts. Plus, the many pockets come in hand when stashing car keys, cell phone, etc.
$65.00 (watch for sales on REI)
6. ProCompression Marathon Socks – Compression socks are a distance runners best friend and these are as good as it gets. They fit well, aid in recovery, and help with pain.
$50.00 normally, but sign up for their email list to receive lots of deals.
7. & 8. Mizuno Running Tops – Made for running these tops stay in place, are fit to flatter, and come in great looking colors. Mizuno’s Thermo tops will help keep you warm, while their Impermalite shell is a perfect wind and water blocking top layer.
Thermo tops – $64.99 – $99.99
Impermalite shell – $89.99
Are you hoping for any fitness related gifts this Christmas? If so – What?