*Disclosure – this post contains affiliate links. Your summit pricing does not go up, but if you register through my link I get a bit for referring you.
I am really happy to announce that I am a speaker at the first ever Real Runners Virtual Summit. I was asked to speak on overcoming obstacles and setbacks and continuing on, as I am the queen of starting Back at Square Zero. If you are looking to grow as a runner, or as a running coach, the Real Runners Virtual Summit may be just the place for you.
What do you get as a participant?
– access to 26 master sessions
– mp4 downloads of each session
– a private Facebook community for our Real Runner Speakers and Real Runner Participants to engage and connect
– Bonus #1: Glenneth Reed’s Beginner Basics
– Bonus #2: Lauren Boldizar’s Time Management Tips
– Bonus #3: Jasmin Niemiec’s Fitness Business Checklist
– Bonus #4: Katie Heddleston’s Food/Mood Worksheet
How will it work?
– Beginning February 20th, you will receive a daily email for 10 days with links to 2-3 videos/mp4s to view or download.
– We will take a break over the weekend and enjoy a virtual run together.
– We will connect in our private Real Runners group with any questions and further discussion about each topic.
Be sure to register soon as the $97 early bird registration, payable all at once or in 3 installments, does not last long. After that the Real Runners Virtual Summit will cost $147, which is still a great deal for all the information you will be getting.
Let me know –
Looking at the list what talk would you most like to hear?