A few days ago I shared my 2017 Health and Wellness Goals; however, they are not my only goals for the year. I also have four 2017 Business and Personal Goals. I am sharing them here so you can see what my plans are, and also to help hold myself accountable. Each of my main goals includes, below it, three strategies I plan on implementing to make that goal a reality.
2017 Business and Personal Goals
Run Coaching = recruit more clients
– start a free email opt-in/program to interest possible new clients
– set up a run coaching newsletter with free, valuable, coaching tips
– offer a discount on training plans June – August
Blogging = grow my BackatSquareZero.com following
– utilize Pinterest, and good pinable images, to drive more traffic
– make an effort with SEO
– add more evergreen content that will stay valuable over time
Financial = cut down on credit card debt
– fully pay off remainder of Discover card
– work to get Visa card 50% paid off
– continue to track all income and expenses – budget!
Personal = do things just for me
– summer trips to IN (to see family), Greenville, SC (hiking with mom), CA (to visit a friend/client), and ATL (to visit a friend & run PeachTree with her)
– buy new sinks and toilets – which I desperately need as mine are pretty broken, but have been putting off for a year because I feel guilty spending money
– be brave enough to sign up for online dating this summer
Let me know –
What are your 2017 Business and Personal Goals?