Thinking about using your blog to make some money?
Before you do it is important to put these 10 essentials in place as they will help you take your blog and turn it into professional looking business. I suggest working through them one by one starting at the top. A blog to business checklist if you will.
2. Easy to Find Contact Information
3. A Consistent Design Scheme (think same colors and fonts)
4. An Image Template
5. A Blog/Social Media Schedule
6. The Perfect Pitch (purpose + niche = pitch)
7. A Media Kit
8. Email Reply Templates (so you don’t type the same answer a billion times)
9. An Invoicing System/Template
10. A Sponsored Post (Deliverables) Checklist
Not sure you want to create each of these on your own?
In my eCourse, Turn Your Blog into a Money Making Brand, you will complete each of the following tasks with guided assistance. In fact, you will receive four weeks of stellar content to turn the blog you love into a brand you can be proud of. Each morning you’ll receive and email along with an exclusive training video. You will then be given a homework assignment that corresponds to the day’s lesson. Bit by bit you will knock out the list above, plus so much more. On top of that you’ll do it all with daily help from myself and support from a Facebook Mastermind group. The next session begins Monday, June 6th so check out the special early bird pricing.
Let me know –
Which of these have you put in place for your blog?
Which are you still planning on completing?