My vacation to Indianapolis was amazing.
I spent a day and a half with a high school friend and her family, a day and a half with another friend who moved from SC to Indy, and then five and a half days with my little brother, his wife (the sister I always wanted), and my four year old nephew. I had so much fun with my family and boy did they keep me busy.
Jackson (the nephew) had a to-do list for me that included:
– the Indianapolis Zoo
– the Children’s Museum
– eating at his favorite restaurant – Shoefly Publix House (I think he likes their fries best!)
– playing at the park
– going for milkshakes
– shooting baskets
– seeing the Minions movie at the theater (with Icees)
– hiking at Brown County State Park
– going out for pizza
– getting ice cream
– playing superheroes/ninja turtles
– multiple visits to the Lego store
– and so much more!!!
After my amazing trip I am back to the real world, as summer vacation is over and work starts up tomorrow. Boy that went by fast.
So. I’ll reminisce a bit on the awesomeness of my last summer hurrah trip, and give you all one big photo dump so you can see just how fabulous it was.