This year I decided to make my game day a fresh one with Old El Paso and Avocados from Mexico. So, I headed to my local Publix to pick up my Super Bowl essentials for some fresh, crunchy, spicy, delicious tacos. #GameDayFavorites
I grabbed an Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit from Publix complete with Stand ‘n Stuff (gluten free) shells. The Dinner Kits are great because they come with all you need to make a delicious game day meal including: 10 shells, mild taco sauce, and seasoning mix. I, of course, choose the Stand ‘n Stuff because they let you create super tacos with the Old El Paso™ crunchy Super Stuffer™ Taco Shells, ready to hold a huge amount of deliciousness. #OEPGameDay
Next, I grabbed an Avocado from Mexico because they are fresh, delicious, authentic, and available year-round. I knew these would be the perfect addiction to my Super Bowl meal because they would add in that perfect fresh taste, and also a bit of healthy, good for you, fat. In fact, avocados are so popular at parties and festivities that people across the United States enjoy more than 1.3 billion pounds of avocados per year.
Next it was time to grab the other essentials:
Spicy Sriracha Shrimp & Avocado Tacos Ingredients-
– Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit
– 1 lb. peeled shrimp
– 1 Avocado from Mexico
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 bag shredded lettuce
– bottle Sriracha sauce
Spicy Sriracha Shrimp & Avocado Tacos Directions-
– cook shrimp with taco seasoning from Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit
– while shrimp are cooking dice Avocado from Mexico and tomatoes
– heat taco shells according to instructions on kit
– when shrimp is almost done cooking add a swirl or sriracha sauce and stir in
– layer lettuce on the bottom on the taco shells
– add diced tomato
– top with shrimp and avocado
– finally, spread taco sauce (from kit) and a line or sriracha sauce across the top
– eat and enjoy this #GameDayFavorite
Now you can save on these great #OEPGameDay essentials from Publix too.
Check out these great Print and Save coupons available while supplies last, and also the in-store promotions at Publix available from 1/29 to 2/4.
Visit the coupon landing page to clip and print your coupons. Available while supplies last.
Also, be sure to enter the giveaway so that you will be able to buy your own Old El Paso essentials and Avocados from Mexico to craft your perfect dish.
1. Visit Old El Paso and Avocados from Mexico.
2. Look around the websites and find a fabulous recipe.
3. Comment back here and let me know which recipe you want to try out with your winnings.
One random winner will be given a $15 Visa gift card to buy the groceries so they can try out their recipe.