I made really great choices this week. No binge eating and less leaning towards junk.
Instead, I really listened to my body. I ate when I was hungry and choose what I needed to keeping myself satisfied. Instead of depriving myself of treats and then going on wild splurges I fit little treats in here and there in a sensible way and felt really good about my week overall. I really hope I can continue this trend.
On top of that, this was a milestone week for me – full of both scale and non-scale victories.
Scale Victories –
– Down 2 pound this week
– Down 12.4 pounds since starting WW & about 27 total
– The lowest I have weighed since I moved to SC over 10 years ago
Non-scale Victories –
– I am slowly learning to make healthier choices, which is very important to me as my desire to fix my eating habits brought me to Weight Watchers even more than my desire to lose weight.
– I earned my charm for attending 16 meetings (15 plus the initial weigh-in). I have come every single week without skipping once. This is a huge accomplishment for me. since there were many weeks I wanted to ditch. I am making this a commitment.
– My dress pants have been feeling pretty lose lately so when I saw the store next to Target had them on sale for 50% off I figured I would just go see. Turns out the size 8 pants fit perfectly! I was shocked I have never been a single digit size. Even all the way back in sixth grade I remember wearing a 10/12. It was such a crazy and exciting feeling to buy these.
What exciting has happened in your week so far?
Is it super dorky if I put my Weight Watchers charm on my car key ring? I think it might be a good visual.