After breaking even at Weight Watchers – Week 8 of Meetings last week I was really hoping for a loss this week. However, instead I ended up gaining 0.4 pounds.
Uggghhhh… I’ve literally been back and forth at the same weight for 5 weeks!!
I’m so close to my 10 pound lost mark, but I keep going up and down.
I have to kick my butt into high gear next week.
In order to do that I thought about what I did wrong this week, and how I could improve it next week.
I realize what I did wrong this week:
– skipped two workouts because it was pouring
– cut two other workouts short
– went out to eat twice
– did not drink enough water
How I will improve for next week:
– go to the gym if it is pouring
– instead of cutting workouts short find alternatives I can do
– only allow myself to go out to eat once, or not at all
– be sure to drink more water, at least 80 oz. a day
With a plan in place I feel sure I will improve and cannot wait to see a loss on that scale next week. Here is to a new week, a week of hard work and responsible decisions.
What plans do you have in place to be successful?
I’ve been thinking a ton about my weight loss journey this week.
Check out two of my other posts:
Changing Perceptions – about trying to see myself differently
Changing our After – my thoughts on “after” photos