One week from today:
– I will run more than 10 miles for the first time since February.
– I will attempt not to melt during an August half marathon (in the South).
- My toes will be dunked in the Atlantic Ocean post race.
– All three of the medals will be hanging around my neck.
– I will be so sick of pre and post-race car trips and not looking forward to the drive home.
– I will dream of being rich the entire drive back so I could fly to races all over.
– I will head back to work and once again become Abby the teacher instead of Abby the runner.
– There will be one more awesome race weekend for me to look back on.
What fun plans do you have coming up next weekend?
Any racing or running?