Wordless Wednesday – Family Edition

I know Wordless Wednesday is a thing… I have just never jumped on the bandwagon and participated before because I have been known to talk people to death which means wordless is NOT my style.  I am the opposite of wordless – I am annoyingly, loudly, full of words.  ALL THE WORDS!!!

However, I am diving into the Wordless Wednesday theme today as an excuse to photobomb you with pictures of my family (especially my handsome 3 year old nephew Jackson) from their vacation here in SC this past week.  I had the best family time and used their 4 day visit as my own staycation.  It was wonderful and I am so thankful for our time together.
photo 1 (12)photo 2 (1)photo 2 (4)photo 1 (3)photo 2 (5)photo 2 (3)photo 4 (2)photo 3 (10)photo 1 (10)photo 3 (7)photo 3 (9)photo 4 (8)photo 3 (4)

When was your last staycation?
What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
Are any of you the crazy aunt?
(Obviously, I am !)

Comments

Oh, what fun! You have a beautiful family and I am so glad that you got to share that time with them.

We are kind of taking a staycation right now. One of my best friends is in town with his family so we are checking out some of the local touristy things with them. And then we will be hosting one of our nephews for a little over a week, and of course, we have to show him around our area.

I don’t think I fall into crazy aunt category. I am an only child and so I met my nieces and nephews when they were a little bit older. I still love hanging with them, though :)

How fun. I love when people come into town to visit and you get to use it as an excuse to have your own staycation.

I am obviously just learning that I can be the crazy aunt! Your nephew is adorable, I bet him and my niece would get along perfectly! Looks like you had some amazing family time.

Love the pics! Your nephew is absolutely adorable :) I have 4 nephews, ranging in age from 26 – 11 and it’s safe to say…I’m the crazy Aunt, lol!

How awesome that you have 4 nephews. I must admit I cannot wait until my brother and sister in law have another baby.

Aww, I’m glad you had a great time with your family! No nieces or nephews for Mike and I yet. Though, one of his cousins just had a baby. I love to go hiking with my family, we try to whenever we are in Maine with them!

The last pic is absolutely priceless!!! Love it! A picture really is better than 1000words. I think you are fantastic. My boyfriend has four nephews that I love 2 pieces. Im sure I cant deny the crazy aunt syndrome either!