While I love my summer school job:
– I got to design my own course (Advanced Math & Technology Through Sports).
– We have a ton of fun projects (attempting to break Guinness world records & analyzing the data).
– 9 year olds are at a fabulous age.
– I get to teach in casual clothes. (Hello, run shirts!)
I am beyond happy to report that we only have 3 days left.
I have July 4th off… and the rest of July!
I plan on enjoying by:
– Spending a week with my brother, sister-in-law, and 3 year old nephew.
– Going to CA to see my Oma for the first time in well over a year.
– Being able to wake up at 6am for morning runs instead of work.
– Having more time to cook and try new recipes.
– Being able to do the chores, errands, and cleaning that have been neglected for months.
– Finally getting to relax a bit more.
3 more days. I can do this. Almost time for my month off!
If you had a month off what would you do?