I wanted to share with you all one of my new favorite meals. I love to cook up this Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla on weekends. It is one of my favorite meals for a Friday or Saturday dinner and a movie night in, because the combo of buffalo sauce and blue cheese tastes deliciously sinful, like some fabulous food you’d find at a little wing shack. Plus, I love buffalo everything!
This is a super recipe because it is really simple. For each quesadilla you’ll need the following:
Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla Ingredients:
– Udi’s gluten free tortilla (large)
– buffalo wing sauce
– 1/2 – 3/4 cup boneless, skinless chicken breast chopped
– 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
– sliced red onion (as desired)
Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla Directions:
– cut chicken into small slices
– cook cut chicken in about a 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce
– heat skillet/pan
– place tortilla in pan
– cover entire tortilla in blue cheese crumbles
– put cooked chicken and red onion on half of the tortilla
– cook until blue cheese melts and tortilla turns lightly brown and crispy
– fold quesadilla in half
– press flat
– cut into 3 slices
Are you a wing person? If so what is you favorite flavor?
Mine are buffalo (of course) and spicy teriyaki.
Besides tacos what else do you love to use tortillas for?