Back to school begins for me tomorrow. I am absolutely thrilled that I am able to return to a teaching job I enjoy, but I am also stressed out. Any of my friends or family will tell you that many of the conversations I have with them throughout the school year are about balance. How can I juggle it all?:
– full-time teaching job
– more than part-time blogging job
– marathon training
– once-a-week family time
– time with my friends
– plus maybe just a bit of time for myself to relax
Going back into it all I am a bit overwhelmed.
So, when I was given the chance to try neuro BLISS I jumped at the opportunity, anything to help.
So what exactly is neuro BLISS?
– A tropical citrus, lychee flavored drink designed to reduce stress and relax the mind. I love citrus flavors and this had a hint grapefruit. Yum!
– It contains chamomile and a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants including L-theanine which has been found to reduce stress, produce relaxation and enhance focus.
– Only 35 calories per bottle so I don’t have to worry about it pushing me over my calorie goals.
– No artificial colors or flavors.
My BLISSful Moment:
After trying neuro BLISS I knew just where I had to take it… to bed (insert scandalous music here). In truth, with as crazy busy as I am it is hard for me to BLISS out, so I have to plan in relax time.
I look forward to the time every night, before I go into sleep, when I pick one of the numerous books off my nightstand and crawl into bed to read.
Sometimes it is 15 minutes, if the book is really good maybe closer to 30, but it is always fabulous to relax and find some BLISS. (Tonight the books get ditched for my newest Runners World.)
However, as soon as I put the book down and turn the lights off my brain starts going. It won’t stop. I am suddenly thinking about everything I have to get done, tomorrow at work, my next race…. you name it. I am doing anything besides sleeping. However, I found that by drinking the neuro BLISS while I was reading my BLISSful moment continued because I was a bit calmer and able to fall asleep a little faster.
How do you find your BLISS?
Reading, cooking, relaxing,…etc..
Tell neuro BLISS by entering the BLISS & Tell contest and weekly giveaway for your chance to win a $10,000 dream vacation. (I bet that’d help you BLISS out!)
I find my neuro drinks at Target (because I practically live there), but they are also available at: Walgreens, Safeway, 7-11 and other national grocery, convenience and drug stores.
Below is a coupon for $1 off so you can try your own bottle.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.