This world is full of unique, amazing people, but it is all the little bits and pieces that compromise us that make us truly individual. Take me: hard-working, lesson-planning, paper-grading, school teacher by day; however, when night comes around I shift roles and turn into this running-obsessed former couch potato with marathon schedules covering her walls, workouts planned for every day, and more running shoes than anyone woman should rightfully own. To top it all off I blog about it – shhhh….. don’t tell my students, they all think I am lame and old. (When you’re 10 anything over 30 is ancient.) In their minds teachers don’t have lives outside of teaching. If only they knew I am a teacher/marathon runner/blogger. There is so much to me!
Because of that I was thrilled to get the chance to review Fuze, a refreshing combination of iced tea, natural fruit flavors, and vitamins B6 and B12. It’s a perfect mix of ingredients, just like me, and just like all of you. FUZE. Never just one thing. Here I am – sweaty runner/foodie on the way to the grocery store enjoying some Fuze Iced Red Tea with Strawberry. Delicious! If only it helped with the sweaty, post-summer- run look. Yikes!
I love that Fuze brings wonderful things together – just like me.
Beyond the “jobs”:
– marathon runner
(if you can even count those last two as “jobs”)
I am also a:
– Totally obsessed foodie who has never missed a meal. Seriously, I plan everything out the night before and look forward to what and when I am going to eat all day long.
– Dessert-craving, sweet-tooth queen, who believes that gallons of ice cream should be single serving. Yes, I can eat a full gallon of ice cream, it is both disgusting and amazing, and also why I am not allowed to keep ice cream in the house.
– An absolute book nerd. My bedside table is stacked with books at all times and my to read list grows at an alarmingly exponential rate. However, only paperbacks for me as I love the feel of being able to turn pages. No eBooks here!
– Colts football addict who is ready for the season to begin. Through the good years, the bad years, and all the years in between I have been cheering on my boys even though I may be the only one here in the South doing so.
– Crazy-in-love aunt (or go-mo as he calls me) to the silliest, happiest, two-year old I know. I did not know it was possible to love a child this much, until I became an aunt. He melts my heart and causes me to hope and dream about one day becoming a mother myself.
– Over-the-top ball of energy. I am constantly smiling, so much that sometimes strangers stop and ask me what is going on and am probably certainly way too loud. It is who I am and I cannot help it, so I embrace it.
– A Southern Transplant. I was not born in Charleston, but by golly I was meant to live here. I have loved this town every day I have been here and am so thankful I made my way down South nine years ago. Just like me, Charleston is so much more than meets the eye. Hot spots, hidden gems, back roads, five stars, beaches, bridges, trails, shacks, mansions, and plantations. My town is amazing.
Clockwise from Top Left: Bin 152 wine/cheese heaven, Upper King Street where The Notebook was filmed, The Roof Top at Vendue Inn for the best view in the city while you relax and grab a drink/bite, the West Ashley Greenway running trail, Wild Olive the absolute best Italian hidden out on Johns Island, and the Farmers Market in Marion Square every Saturday.
There are so many amazing, ridiculous, unique things that make me, make you, make us all, and Fuze was built on that idea. The concept that mixing it all together with natural fruit flavors and vitamins makes this into one amazing beverage you will love.
Being an adopted Southerner (9 years now) my favorite was by far the Arnold Palmer – half iced tea, half lemonade. All fabulous!
Be sure to check out Fuze if you enjoy iced tea. I love all the delicious add ins. Turns out it is the little extras, the add-ons, that make something great.
What hidden extras make you fantastic?
Are you a stay at home mom/Zumba Queen? A corporate exec. with a reality TV addiction?
Fuze a refreshing combination of Iced tea, natural fruit flavors and vitamins B6 and B12. It’s a perfect mix of ingredients, just like all of you. FUZE. Never just one thing.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by FUZE via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of FUZE.