– For 2 weeks post marathon I couldn’t work out at all until the doctor cleared me, he thought I had a stress fracture.
– Now 4 weeks later I am limited to biking & swimming by my sports med/chiro who wants to finally take care of my reoccurring injury.
– I am using this time away from running as an excuse to train for my first sprint tri which I hope to do when I am allowed to run again.
– However, come hell or high water I’ll be running July 1st to begin training for the Marine Corp Marathon and I’m so ready for our blogger meet up there.
– The Best News EVER – After my dreams came true and Mizuno sponsored me for the Country Music Marathon they came back with something just as amazing – I am now an official Mizuno Ambassador for the rest of 2013! Woohoo! So excited to work with my favorite running brand. (And apparently to accidentally hit on their customers at the gym. Whoops.)
What fabulous news have you received lately?
How are your workouts going? Adding anything new? Changing anything up?