I keep getting asked about my goals for this weekend’s race so here is the truth – I have no finish time goals for this weekend. It will be the first time I have run more than 10 miles since February, it will be HOT, and while I am working my way there I’m not really in racing shape yet.
So, no time goals.
However, I do have plans:
- completing back-to-back races for the first time (1 mile Sat. & half Sun.)
- finishing the half marathon with a smile on my face
- being proud of whatever times I accomplish
- getting not 1, not 2, but 3 new medals to add to my collection- meeting some online blogger friends in person
- checking out a new city
- enjoying the free Train concert on the beach
What fun plans do you have for this weekend?